Sunday, September 18, 2005

Quick Update


Yes, I am back in Hawaii and I want to finish the blog of my trip to Japan, as I have a few more pics and notes of interest. However, my pics are on my laptop, and my wife took it with her when she had to return to Japan for a family emergency. I will update at a later time, to give my trip a sense of closure, and a few instances of reverse culture shock.

Keep looking for new posts below, as I will add them retroactively. I still have some interesting stories to tell.

4 comments:

markjones32814821 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kakure Gaijin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kyle phillup said...

Well, is there something a little weird going on here? I don't know about you jmchun, but my blog gets pretty cluttered with spammy comments from people. My advice to you as one blog owner to another, is to be patient and focus on the great things about having a blog, instead of all the junk that goes on. You do have a quality blog and appears that you enjoy it. My favorite web project so far is a rash guards for grappling site, because I have total control and it makes me a couple dollars here and there. It's pretty hard to find new information on rash guards for grappling stuff though. Hey, keep up your excellent job jmchun, and good luck with your projects..

See ya ~

Dana Y. T. Lin said...

Hey Jayson!

COOL pics you got here. I'm so jealous. Looks like you had fun! Thanks for sharing.